5/16/2012

Bodyline Poodle Puppies Heart Apron JSK

I have no idea what the real title of this dress actually is or if it even has one, but that's what I'm calling it even if it is a mouthful.

Anyway, onto the review!

Although I will probably have to use AIR shipping again, I can definitely see why it's so cheap. Last time I ordered something from Bodyline, I ordered using AIR shipping because of the great deal, and while I wouldn't go back and change that decision it did cause a lot of frustration. For one thing my package arrived with rips on the outside bag, luckily it didn't damage what was inside whatsoever but if something had happened I doubt it would've protected my order whatsoever. Second, I had no idea where my order was  most of the time. I'm not entirely sure who was to blame for that, Bodyline or the shipping company, but after I contacted Bodyline they simply told me I'd have to wait a couple more weeks for my order and thankfully it did arrive.

This time was even worse! The package arrived with two, bigger rips that went completely through the outside packaging, my dress was okay but it felt slightly damp ( not sure if that was just the temperature or it actually was damp ) luckily however I checked it out and it didn't have any mold. This time I wasn't even sent any tracking information after I had placed my order for the dress, I emailed Bodyline about four times and they never responded! I was worried if my dress was even coming. I ordered it on the 28th of April and just recieved it today. Waiting wouldn't be so hard if I simply knew where my dress was, so I am not at all happy with AIR shipping. If I could spare the extra money, trust me, I wouldn't bother with them again.

Here are the rips that were on the outside of the package.



Thankfully the dress was undamaged.






Here it is, straight out of the packaging! Above is the front and below is the back.



I am pretty pleased with this dress, the print is VERY adorable, there is a cute heart pocket in the front and I love the design of the dress! The lace isn't bad either, it's not great but it's not bad. Especially the lace at the bottom of the dress.

Here is the lace at the bottom of the dress - 


And here is the lace around the heart pocket, which is the same as the lace at the top of the dress.


The top of the dress was a bit smaller than I'd thought it would be, but I've never had this type of JSK before. The straps are crossed as you can see in the above and below pictures, the bottom parts can be detached and there is also another button hole to make the straps shorter ( I think ), which I thought was pretty convenient.




Here are some close ups of the adorable print!







I think I should make these into my new background... anyway, here's the weird bow thing that came with the dress that I have no idea what to do with. :P



So overall I'd say I really like the dress but am extremely displeased with both Bodyline for the lack of communication with their customers and AIR shipping for pretty much sucking.


- Amelia Jane


1 comment:

  1. I have the same JSK in blue :) It's really adorable <33 And I don't know what to do with the weird pearl bow thing too lol :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

No swearing, spam or hateful comments please!