12/31/2011

A Three-in-one Blog Post!

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! Second, here are the Lolita clothes I got for Christmas this year! :D






I also recieved another jumperskirt but I couldn't take a very good picture of it, and two pairs of lace gloves - one pair in white and one pair in black. I got other non-Lolita things as well, long story short I loved everything!

Lastly, I am thinking of introducing something new to my blog this year called Week of Lolita. What this will be, is for one week ( Maybe one week a month, maybe one week a year, or maybe frequently, I'm not sure yet. ) I will take pictures of the Lolita coordinate that I plan to wear that day and then say what experiences I had while wearing it. I hope this will help newer Lolitas to see what it's like in the life of someone who wears the fashion frequently, and hopefully even answer some things they may be wondering or calm some fears about wearing it out in public once they see it really isn't so hard after all! Feel free to tell me what you think of this idea.

What do you hope to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, spam or hateful comments please!