12/01/2011

Christmas!

My house is all decorated, I'm done Christmas shopping ( Unless I decide to spend some more next time I get some more money, which I probably will. ;) ) and all my gifts are all wrapped up. That's definitely a record for me!

I absolutely adore the Christmas season, it never fails to brighten up my mood no matter how the year has been going. The Christmas decorations around my house and in every store you go to, the beautiful songs like 'Carol of the bells', sitting around the fire with your family drinking cocoa, I love it all. But oddly enough the thing I'm looking forward to the most this year is all of the things I get to wear now that it's getting cold enough! Those of you from warmer places like I'm from can understand that, normally it's far to warm to wear anything more than the simplest Lolita that borders on casual, for me anyway. I'm really looking forward to wearing the ton of sweaters I got from my grandmother, as well as just about everything else I've been missing out on all year. I'm especially looking forward to whatever snow we might get!

So, what's your favorite thing about the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, spam or hateful comments please!