10/01/2011

Just so everyone knows...

I am a Christian. Why am I saying this on a blog that's meant for talking about fashion - Lolita in particular? Well, I just feel like God has put it on my heart to say this. I'm not one to keep my religion to myself, I'm not scared of telling the truth, and I'm not about to hide who I am.

So, I'm just saying this so everyone knows it and there is no doubt - I am a Christian, I believe there is one God and only one way to heaven through him. I don't doubt that someone is bound to dislike me saying this, but I don't really care. Being a Christian is a huge part of who I am and I feel like I would be hiding who I am if I didn't make it clear to everyone.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, here is a picture of a cat dancing.



Also, I have noticed the comments on my blog and I have tried to respond to them, but for some reason my comments aren't showing up. Sorry about that, I'll try to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing, spam or hateful comments please!