1. Always match your style with your attitude
If you're a Sweet Lolita, make sure to act super sweet and nice all the time! If you're a Classic Lolita, never raise your voice and always have proper manners. If you're a Gothic Lolita, be mysterious and moody.
2. Wear as much lace as physically possible
Sure, the silhouette is important in Lolita, but not nearly as important as lace! This picture is a good example of how much lace you should wear at once, or more if possible.
3. Only listen to Classical music.
Lolita fashion is based on the past, so if you are a true Lolita, your head has to be in the past too!
4. Always wear bloomers
It doesn't matter what you're wearing or doing, always wear bloomers. Wear them under your pants, wear them in the shower, never be caught without them!
5. Have a strict diet of cupcakes and lollipops
Because if you don't have diabetes, how can you call yourself a Lolita?
6. If you can walk through a doorway, you aren't wearing enough petticoats
Scratch that, there is no such thing as "enough" petticoats.
7. Every inch of skin except your hands and head must be covered.
Doesn't matter how hot it is outside, going without a blouse is unacceptable!
8. Lolify all the things!
Lolify everything from your toothpaste to your car, everything must be SUPER KAWAII!!!
9. All of your money must go directly into your Lolita fund
Who needs food when you can look cute?!
10. Don't take any of these tips seriously. ( Except for this one. )
Because this is an April Fools joke, if you haven't figured that out already. Happy April Fools day everyone!